Thursday, January 8, 2009

Marley and Me.....my real life.

Today I got paid for babysitting. I set the money on the counter. I got distracted doing something else. I hear, "Marci, Marley has money in his mouth." I run out to find a $50 bill in his mouth. Thankfully, it is wet, but not ripped. I proceed to go through the house picking up mangled money. The only fatality is a $5 dollar bill which is ripped in half. I taped it back together and hopefully the bank will exchange it for me. It could have been worse as she usually gives me all large bills.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Too funny! Have you seen the movie yet? Every time I see the preview I think of you. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry that I named him Marley. Maybe he'd be a better dog if his name was Duke...

Elena said...

We had a crazy dog like that once. I should do a post dedicated to him. So glad you $50 was spared!

ginny said...

HAHAHA That dog has expensive tastes:)