Monday, May 12, 2008

My little gardeners





The other day, the kids were went straight from biking to gardening. They were so enthusiastic about getting the dandelion out of our yard. In the meantime, Cam found a worm that he was...well, trying to smash.

Anyway, they decided that they were going to do something special for me for Mother's Day. So, they were digging and watering and moving dirt around. When I came out to see if they were doing okay they were in the middle planting a dandelion that they had picked elsewhere in the yard. They were disappointed that the dandelion were limp. But I thought they were beautiful. I love being a mother.

2 comments:

JP said...

Your kids are too darn cute. And you're a great mom. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

ginny said...

They look like they might be doing something dangerous in the garden with those helmets on! Your kids are SOOOOOO cute!