Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still, nothing too exciting going on here. The garage sale was a success, although I still have some big things that I'd like to get rid of. And my obsession with Twilight is still ongoing. I finished the series and then found myself starting over. I just finished New Moon for the second time. I need to read and finish Eclipse before I go to Boise next week. Then I think I'll be okay until August when the 4th book comes out.

It's going to be crazy for us for a little while. We are leaving for Ohio on Friday. Chris graduates on Sunday. We will come home on Monday morning. I will have to be laundering and packing like crazy. We then leave for Boise on Tuesday. My dad is getting married on Saturday the 7th. I'm very excited to see my family there. It has been a long time.

No comments: