Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm back

Okay, so I've been gone FOREVER. I haven't slept in my bed in 12 nights. The longest stretch in one bed in those 11 nights was in Delta for 3 nights. It has been a long time away from home and James. But the kids are such troopers and we had such a good time under the circumstances. We also have a new family member now. He's a 92 lb, 1 year old, yellow lab. Cocoa doesn't like him yet. I'll post pictures later. I figure I have to go through my mail, pay my bills, get groceries and do laundry before I can justify blogging. It shouldn't take too long, haha.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Welcome back. We've missed you!

camie said...

Hi Marci,
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's tuff losing a grandparent under any circumstances. Miss and love you guys.
love your cousin,
Camie

Susan said...

but how did the song go off? did you cry? did you make it through? Did Keith come down?

Marci said...

The song went very well. I did choke up a little at the end. But ended okay. Keith wasn't able to come so Amie Hatch played. Ironic, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

The song was wonderful! Marci did a great job.