Friday, July 18, 2008

Marley





He's big. He's playful. He's big. He's loveable. He's big. He's Marley.

My cousin had to find a new home for him. James has been wanting another lab since Moose died 4 years ago. I said I didn't want another puppy. So, he's perfect for us, right? He's already potty trained. He's past the chewing phase. He rode on the plane from Utah. Well, after we all get adjusted I'm sure he'll be fine. I forgot how much work a new dog is. He wakes up at the crack of dawn wanting to play. He wants to play when we're ready to veg for the night. He slobbers all over the floor after he gets water. AND James seems to be allergic to him.

6 comments:

Susan said...

But he's a beauty, for sure! Are you sure James in alergic? Get over it, James.....Cruella

Anonymous said...

Allergic..... yikes.

Mama Williams said...

You're braver than me...we just have Lucky- the goldfish and that's enough for me to clean up after. Good luck!

Heather said...

Have you heard of the book Marley and Me? It's a fun read and about a crazy yellow lab named Marley. . .

A.Pandina said...

I love him! He will be a great companion dog to the entire family, incuding Coco. I have a copy of that book if you want to borrow it...

Anonymous said...

He is really cute. How are Madison and Coco reacting??

jp