Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 3 in Missouri

Grandma has a little apple tree at the side of her house. We like to pick the apples and feed them to the horses.




Glori loves animals. I think Dolly is her favorite of Grandma's horses.



Glori worked really hard helping Grandma plant flowers and fix the garden.





Glori is giving Joy more loves. We also fed them corn husks and cobs.



Grandma just jumped on Honey to bring her across the street.



Cam earned a quarter carrying the branches to the tractor.




Then he dug a hole and buried some apple seeds.



They enjoyed running through the water hose. After Glori jumped in the water trough and had a ball.



This is my horse, Blue. Her name is actually Blue-eyed Joy because she has blue eyes. She is only two years old. This is why I look so huge. It is because she is so small. Either that or I really am that puggy. This was my first bare-back ride and on a 2 year old, I was scared to death. I'll definitely take a saddle over that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you need boots to ride a horse, not crocs......

BrianaKay said...

The pics of the kids w/the horses are adorable!!