Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 4 in Missouri

Today we did much of the same. Here is the cute little Post Office here in Jameson. The population is 120 although I don't think that's accurate. I've never seen more than a handful of people here.



This is the "pop store". It is the biggest money maker here in Jameson.



This is the main drag. Only 1 building is occupied. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the road is gravel.



This would be James' biggest competitor. When I asked Jim Duly how many tires he replaces a year he smiled and, after doing a little math on his fingers, said "well, none".



We did go and play on the sand in the Grand river (which isn't so grand right now).






2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm not sure those pictures are exactly descent. :) It reminds of a picture of my cousin and I running through the sprinklers at my grandma's house. Although, I think we were a little younger.

Susan said...

are you sure that's a town? Marci...that could be out of an old TV show. Amazing.