Monday, October 20, 2008

Field Trip

Last week, the kids had a field trip. I always grumble that James has to work on Saturdays, but it was nice that he was able to go to the field trip.

We got to go on a wagon ride.



The kids got to pick their own little pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. Later, when the field trip was over and most of the kids had gone home, we walked past the pumpkin patch to get to the corn maze. Instead of watching more little pumpkins majically growing for the next group, we saw a few workers emptying a big box filled with little pumpkins. Replenishing the pumpkin patch.



Then they got to go down this huge slide. I was surprised Glori went down it, but she did and loved it.





This is Cam with Dylan, one of his best buds.



And, of course, Gloria, with one of her rare moments of willingness to let me snap a picture.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Those two are just so darn cute! I always love going on those field trips with the kids--we have some pretty fun memories from them. I love those piggy tails in Glori's hair--is she letting you put "pretties" in her hair now? She looks adorable! Cam also looks as cute as ever!

An said...

That looks like SO much fun! I wish I could have gone down that big slide!!! Cute Cute kids.

Run with your Heart said...

the pigtails are ADORABLE!!!