Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A visit from Kim

Last week (well, maybe 2 weeks ago)my cousin, Kim came for a visit. She is the one who gave us Marley. Marley definitely remembered her.




It is autumn and what is autumn without jumping in a pile of leaves. The kids had so much fun and we didn't even have that many leaves. This time of year, I become a little depressed at the thought of cold, but with all the trees here in NY it is so colorful. I can't help but be grateful for the beauty of the earth.


2 comments:

BrianaKay said...

YaY for leaves!! i love fall :) but i understand your fear of the cold haha...i saw this sticker online that said "the leaves are falling, along with my serotonin levels"...HAHA i thought it was funny. i wanna come plan in the new york leaves w/the twins! maybe next year...:)

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Lorain....

Cute...My kids used to pile up the leaves and then they would jump in for hours. Those were the good old days....My photo on them doing that is in my blog. check it out...

Hugs, Millie

http://2good4nana.spaces.live.com/