Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leaving for Ohio

Tomorrow we leave for Ohio. James never gets black friday off, but this year he has a wedding to go to so he was lucky enough to get the holiday off. I am definitely going to see Twilight on Thursday. We are bringing a friend of ours and Megan's with us. Her name is Monica. She is pictured below with my cat. Anyway, I can't wait to see family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

By the way, this Thanksgiving I am thankful for answered prayers. It is amazing how things work out when we put our faith in Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That's awesome that James gets Friday off. I hope you have a great weekend--hopefully Twilight will be everything you want it to be :)

I hear you when you talk about trusting in the Lord--it's amazing how things work out, but it seems like it takes lesson after lesson for me to "get it"! Love ya :)

Brooke said...

I can't wait to hear your review. I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Have fun in Ohio.