Monday, June 30, 2008

Olympic swimmer

Okay, so the other day I was telling my dad how Cameron copies any sport he sees on TV. He copies the basketball players, football players, gymnists, even the ice skaters. Well, last night was the swimming trials for the Olympics.





I know, I know. I don't get nearly enough videos of Gloria. She is equally adorable, but goes from thing to thing so quickly I often miss it by the time I get the recorder. She loves to organize and pile things. Playing babies is her most favorite. She is also a little camera shy. But tonight I am going to try to get her cheering at Cam's soccer game.

2 comments:

Probert Hill said...

I Love it. Almost like being there. Could someone please show him some footage of the national finales rodeo. I can totally see him roping a steer, or running some barrels. Can't wait to see Glory's footage.

Susan said...

Yes, most definitely there are not enough videos of Glory. I think there some favoritism going on here. We want videos and pix of the nesting talent of hers. Please!